alliteration - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of alliteration in Hindi
- the occurrence of the same letter or sound at the beginning of adjacent or closely connected words. ( आसन्न या निकट से जुड़े शब्दों की शुरुआत में एक ही अक्षर या ध्वनि की घटना। )
- Her agile command of rhyme, meter, repetition, and alliteration on ‘Rowing Song’ rivals traditional folk classics. ( कविता, मीटर, पुनरावृत्ति, और owing रोइंग सॉन्ग ’के प्रतिद्वंद्वियों के पारंपरिक संगीत क्लासिक्स पर उसकी चुस्त कमान। )
- Fourthly, there is a subtle, but powerful alliteration in the fourth line of the second strophe, ‘Amidst an ocean full of flying fishes’. ( चौथी बात, दूसरी बार की चौथी पंक्ति में एक सूक्ष्म, लेकिन शक्तिशाली गठजोड़ है, 'उड़ती मछलियों से भरा एक महासागर'। )
- Traditional poetry, with its innate rhythm and alliteration , as well as free verse focusing on social issues, flowed from her pen. ( पारंपरिक कविता, अपनी सहज लय और अनुप्रास के साथ, सामाजिक मुद्दों पर केंद्रित मुक्त छंद, उसकी कलम से बहती थी। )
- Indeed, the use of alliteration in Old English poetry and in Piers Ploughman might also have influenced his poetic style. ( वास्तव में, पुरानी अंग्रेजी कविता और पियर्स प्लोवमैन में अनुप्रास का उपयोग भी उनकी काव्य शैली को प्रभावित कर सकता है। )
- One might pick a different word for rhythm or alliteration .
- Well, I've decided on a name that has a radical feel (it's a tad ethnic), contains alliteration and just sounds kinda smart.
- ‘It sounds a lot more like an exercise in alliteration than some stunning personal insult,’ he said.
- Storybooks containing alliteration provide opportunities for children to hear words that have the same beginning sounds.
- In the first pair of lines, Wagner uses alliteration so deftly that the reader can notice and appreciate it without flinching from a barrage of like sounds.
- What he admired in these poets was their inventive use of word and sound in every device of onomatopoeia, alliteration , pun and palindrome.
- Lincoln fell in love with metaphors and cadences, assonance and alliteration .
- the alliteration of ‘sweet birds sang’
- They could add descriptive words, phrases or sentences, or they could write a poem, haiku, alliteration , metaphor, or perhaps words from a song.
- Strange is masterful in her ability to capture and juxtapose the audible qualities of language alongside the literary tools of assonance and alliteration .
- With a traditional ballad you may notice the rhyme scheme or alliteration .
- The section on markers discusses rhyme and alliteration , oppositions, word repetition, paradox, metaphor, pithiness and aspects of the syntax of proverbs.
- The 1959 set also had Keystone Combo, which is an even higher form of alliteration where the two words sound alike but begin with different letters
- So, too, do children love the rhyming, chanting, and alliteration of nursery rhymes.
- All that assonance and alliteration , though not perfectly obvious, come to hand fairly readily.
- It is all too easy to enforce that students give speeches that have attention getters, transitions, and summaries and that make occasional use of metaphor or alliteration .
- In the poet's medieval French, the verse displays intricate internal rhymes and numerous alliterations .