airliner - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of airliner in Hindi
- बड़ा विमान
- बड़ा यात्री विमान
- a large passenger aircraft. ( एक बड़ा यात्री विमान। )
- It seemed like a dream that I would soon be flying on a fantastic airliner . ( यह एक सपने जैसा लग रहा था कि मैं जल्द ही एक शानदार विमान पर उड़ान भरूंगा। )
- It was several years before I flew again and then on a commercial airliner . ( कई साल पहले मैंने फिर से उड़ान भरी थी और फिर एक वाणिज्यिक एयरलाइनर पर। )
- On 23 June, the restored airliner was rolled out to an admiring crowd of spectators. ( 23 जून को, बहाल किए गए एयरलाइनर को दर्शकों की भीड़ को निहारने के लिए उतारा गया। )
- Both airlines had large route structures where a pressurized airliner could be fully utilized. ( दोनों एयरलाइनों में बड़े मार्ग संरचनाएं थीं जहां एक दबाव वाले विमान का पूरी तरह से उपयोग किया जा सकता था। )
- Image getting weighed in public in today's environment before boarding an airliner .
- A few hours later a passenger airliner takes off from Mexico City bound for Houston.
- Boeing's press release stated that it took six million square feet of blueprints to build the airliner .
- Rescue boats were at the scene in minutes and managed to attach tow lines to the airliner and move it closer to shore.
- It will be fitted with a fly-by-wire flight control system developed for the Airbus range of civil airliners .
- Four of these machines were built and had a long and useful life hauling large components for Airbus airliners .
- It covers most major airliners in service today and lists future projects under development at Airbus and Boeing.
- This was the end for piston engine airliners , as the new jets soon dominated the commercial airline industry.
- The team ensured that civilian airliners and local mustering aircraft were kept out of the way of the fast jets.
- In the Clipper era, there were no cramped or massed rows of seats so common aboard today's jet airliners
- You have just as much right to operate there as the big airliners do.
- Converting the military transport to airliners was not an easy undertaking.
- The tops of the storms were above 50,000 feet, and even the airliners wouldn't be able to get above them.
- Finally, the authors misuse the air-space analogy in their discussion of the treatment of airliners .
- They should worry about the public flying on commercial airliners out of these commercial airports.
- We know that you served as an Air Force Academy liaison officer when you weren't flying airliners .