accordingly - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of accordingly in Hindi
- उसी प्रकार से
- उस तरह
- in a way that is appropriate to the particular circumstances. ( एक तरह से जो विशेष परिस्थितियों के लिए उपयुक्त है। )
- consequently; therefore. ( इसके फलस्वरूप; इसलिए। )
- The rules of land law were accordingly altered in order to facilitate this process. ( इस प्रक्रिया को सुविधाजनक बनाने के लिए भूमि कानून के नियमों को तदनुसार बदल दिया गया। )
- A good manager must be aware of such performance poopers and act accordingly when selecting his line up. ( एक अच्छे प्रबंधक को इस तरह के प्रदर्शन के शिकारियों के बारे में पता होना चाहिए और अपनी लाइन का चयन करते समय तदनुसार कार्य करना चाहिए। )
- The suppliants, as we shall see later on, drew their own conclusions and acted accordingly . ( सप्लीमेंट्स, जैसा कि हम बाद में देखेंगे, अपने निष्कर्ष निकाले और उसी के अनुसार काम किया। )
- there was no breach of the rules; accordingly, there will be no disciplinary inquiry
- To avoid more slippage in regard to the time schedule, we would like to urge you to act accordingly .
- Thus, the manager is able to size up the situation instantly and act accordingly .
- The basic message is that all fleet managers need to evaluate their own circumstances and act accordingly .
- I hope therefore that she will accept my opinion that she made a mistake and act accordingly .
- The tenant for life of settled land holds the legal estate and accordingly has the right to occupy the property.
- The next step is determining the severity of the disaster and responding accordingly .
- It's a different culture these days and everyone has to be aware, minimise risks and adapt accordingly .
- Intention is not capable of positive proof, and, accordingly , it is inferred from the overt acts.
- Windermere had the advantage in the first half and accordingly were able to keep Blackpool under pressure.
- She is a fascinating character, has learned from her experiences and accordingly lives life to the full.
- we have to discover what his plans are and act accordingly
- It's up to us to separate the nonsense from the sense and act accordingly .
- They will act accordingly , not wanting to damage their chances of an exclusive in the future.
- The university is accordingly trying to catalogue some of the great smells of Europe.
- Similar reductions are made on larger loads which are weighed and priced accordingly .
- Slaves are viewed by their owners as property, and are bought and sold accordingly .
- At major ports we handle it on berths which are kilometres away from the population and accordingly there is no risk.
- The more perceptive members of the group will be able to detect there's something wrong and act accordingly .
- Certainly, readers will be less interested and editors will act accordingly .
- We found that once properties were priced accordingly for their market, they sold very well.
- So, well done to Gary who ended the month with a massive lead and is accordingly crowned Bloghunt Champion.
- If anyone has any interest in keeping Meadowcroft home open, then vote accordingly at the next election.
- The Court of Appeal held that the former was the correct approach and decided the case accordingly .
- It would have been much more responsible of them had they accepted this and acted accordingly .
- You will be given the chance to correct your ways and progress in the afterlife accordingly .
- Small wonder young people see violence as a normal part of life and act accordingly .