accommodating - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of accommodating in Hindi
- सरल प्रकृतिवाला
- fitting in with someone's wishes or demands in a helpful way. ( किसी की इच्छा या मांग में मददगार तरीके से फिट होना। )
- (of physical space, especially a building) provide lodging or sufficient space for. ( (भौतिक स्थान, विशेष रूप से एक इमारत) के लिए आवास या पर्याप्त स्थान प्रदान करते हैं। )
- fit in with the wishes or needs of. ( इच्छाओं या जरूरतों के साथ फिट। )
- The only obstacle was our reserve team fixture which was due to be played on the same day, but Grimsby Town were very accommodating and have agreed to a rescheduled game. ( एकमात्र बाधा हमारी रिजर्व टीम स्थिरता थी, जो उसी दिन खेला जाने वाला था, लेकिन ग्रिम्सबी टाउन बहुत ही व्यवस्थित था और एक पुनर्निर्धारित खेल के लिए सहमत था। )
- While the service wasn't outstanding or particularly attentive, the person at the front counter was courteous, accommodating and knowledgeable about the menu. ( जबकि सेवा बकाया या विशेष रूप से चौकस नहीं थी, सामने काउंटर पर व्यक्ति मेनू के बारे में विनम्र, मिलनसार और जानकार था। )
- A pastoral letter was read out at all Masses in the area asking people to come out and welcome the competitors and asked people in general to have a more accommodating and compassionate view of people with disabilities.
- Many clubs will take newcomers eagerly to help build their numbers, and are normally very accommodating and helpful regardless of your skill level.
- A pristine pool table and the friendliest and most accommodating of waitresses add to the attractions.
- He's a pleasant and accommodating fellow to reporters, and he has a great sense of humor.
- We just hope that next time we want to hold a rally the parks authorities are more accommodating than they were last time.
- Even the most accommodating of employers would balk at such demands.
- Luckily for me, the parasailing company was very accommodating when I explained the situation, and they allowed me to reschedule once without any penalty.
- A 28-year-old woman from Nigeria, who has spent the last two years living in Tralee, said she enjoys living in Kerry as the people are very accommodating and friendly.
- He was a generous and accommodating host.
- The accommodating management made it a pleasant outing and the course played very reasonably.
- I have to say that the hotel management was very accommodating , allowing us to put our muddy bikes inside for safe-keeping and not an eyebrow was raised at our dishevelled appearance.
- I usually do not drift off to that, but he is really a guy that has been very accommodating and helpful to us.
- They are extremely accommodating and helpful, with no big hand out for tips.
- He was very accommodating and after 10 minutes returned with my cooked steak looking like it was a complete new meal with all the fancy trimmings of snow pea sprouts, cherry tomatoes and mushroom sauce.
- By the time I got to my confirmation hearing, all of the tough questions had been asked, and the senators were relatively gentle and friendly and very accommodating .
- He was very accommodating and pleasant; up until the moment talk turned to the British press.
- Reef corals adapt to inhabitants both within and without in a most generous and accommodating way, creating and sustaining a rich variety of life.
- This town has been very accommodating and has more than fulfilled its obligations,’ he said.
- And Pentecostals, flattered by a little unaccustomed acceptance, may accommodatingly give up their vision.
- ‘Of course, mother,’ Serena said accommodatingly , all the while wishing that she could answer as she really felt.
- We see someone pull them from a rack and stuff them into the bag, which stretches accommodatingly around its large, unwieldy and somewhat odd cargo.
- Sometimes I'd ride my bike to the feedlot and sing to the cows, who would gather accommodatingly on their side of the cable pen fences, listening to my renditions of ‘Delta Dawn, ‘‘Devil Woman, ‘or ‘North to Alaska.’
- She offered herself to life and was accommodatingly mauled.
- So fiendishly busy; so incoherently cramped; though sporting accommodatingly ample open space.
- Nonetheless the kitchen accommodatingly substituted another dish.
- Fortunately, celebrities are proving to be accommodatingly exhibitionist.
- Courage,’ he, however, accommodatingly threw out, ‘is what YOU have.’
- The visor of each blast helmet in the pod darkened accommodatingly within three milliseconds to avoid temporary blindness, but each member of the strike team squinted reflexively.