acclamation - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of acclamation in Hindi
loud and enthusiastic approval, typically to welcome or honor someone or something. ( ज़ोर से और उत्साही अनुमोदन, आमतौर पर किसी या किसी चीज़ का स्वागत या सम्मान करने के लिए। )
- No proclamation or ceremony was needed, no public acclamation or even acceptance; behind their backs, the people had got a new sovereign ( कोई उद्घोषणा या समारोह की आवश्यकता नहीं थी, कोई सार्वजनिक घोषणा या स्वीकृति भी नहीं थी; उनकी पीठ के पीछे, लोगों को एक नया शासन मिला था )
- While the artists might modestly resist such acclamation , what has transpired here certainly displays a high degree of artistic experimentation and talent. ( हालांकि कलाकार विनम्रता से इस तरह के आरोप का विरोध कर सकते हैं, लेकिन यहां जो कुछ भी हुआ है वह निश्चित रूप से उच्च स्तर के कलात्मक प्रयोग और प्रतिभा को प्रदर्शित करता है। )
- You might imagine, therefore, that the appearance of Ulysses would have been greeted with cries of joy and acclamation from the literary intelligentsia. ( आप कल्पना कर सकते हैं, इसलिए, कि साहित्यिक बुद्धिजीवियों से उल्लास का आभास होता है। )
- Three-one at half-time and the crowd rose in acclamation .
- Similarly cheers and acclamation punctuated the famous speech of the young senator on man's rights and dignity.
- In more rarified circles, Chinese and Indian artists are winning acclamation at the highest levels.
- His elegant and refined style of conducting has won Ozawa acclamation even from European and North American audiences who have previously shown great suspicion towards Asian musicians performing Western classical pieces.
- The acclamation had been nearly unanimous: shouts of the imperial troops at Rome, seconded wholeheartedly by the Senate, the rabble, the clergy.
- However, the greatest acclamation was reserved for the audience who to a person applauded and cheered at the conclusion of the play.
- But I've done 140 gigs this year and here I am, able to tootle around the world to incredible acclamation , and I think that's amazing, and I love it, after 27 years of it!
- He gave unlucky Derby second Silver Patriarch a typically-robust ride to take the St Leger of 1997, and the crowd's roar of acclamation that day showed just how much they wanted Eddery to crown his career in fairytale style.
- Described in the press and at trade organizations' meetings as a ‘great force,’ women retail workers received widespread acclamation for their achievements.
- During the introductions I mentioned that information science is integral to each of the sciences represented and received loud acclamation .
- Parliament and public greeted this imperial retreat with a fanfare of acclamation .
- The acclamation that followed his death from colon cancer early this year strangely mirrored his ghostly omnipresence during life. He was a missing link: an authentic songster who voiced folk-made music.
- the tackle brought the fans to their feet in acclamation
- Now the Trust is preparing its own long-term bid for the survival of its beloved club, a plan which drew considerable acclamation when it was made public during the interval of the Swansea game.
- Tang's excellent depictions of the 160 odd characters in the ‘Peony Pavilion’ has earned him centuries of acclamation from generations of dramatists.
- Two years after this came universal acclamation : Golding received the 1983 Nobel Prize for Literature, the last British writer in the twentieth century to do so.
- This was received with acclamation , and the proclamation was made from the Hotel de Ville.
- the tackle brought the supporters to their feet in acclamation
- Four minutes later, Morgan struck down the other end and all that was left was the thunderous acclamation of the team.