absurd - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of absurd in Hindi
(of an idea or suggestion) wildly unreasonable, illogical, or inappropriate. ( (एक विचार या सुझाव) बेतहाशा अनुचित, अतार्किक, या अनुचित। )
- Such an absurd mindset, unfortunately, results in bizarre human behavior. ( इस तरह की बेतुकी मानसिकता, दुर्भाग्य से, विचित्र मानवीय व्यवहार का परिणाम है। )
- The humorously absurd mood is set up from the start. ( हास्य से बेतुका मूड शुरू से ही सेट है। )
- What made him think of such an outrageously absurd idea I can't say for sure.
- ‘It's an absurd nonsense that Parliament should not sit for two and a half months,’ he says.
- It's an absurd ritual, and funny, yet his little trek affords a lovely view and brings him into contact with fellow passers-by.
- All of Cohen's characters are absurd , and they push people towards extremes on a regular basis.
- He plays the part of the semi-moronic, innocently brutal Quentin with as much conviction as one can muster for such an absurd character.
- However, it is absurd to place primary blame on the players for this situation.
- And perhaps this is the source of the problem - for however correct or absurd Charles' comments are, he is really not the man to be making them.
- Not surprisingly, there are laughs to be had; wrestlers are, of course, innately absurd figures.
- She had to fight to keep from laughing at his absurd behavior.
- And on that note, the whole thing about chocolate being good for you is equally absurd .
- Stupid people will still take this post as absurd arrogance on my part.
- That is the sort of absurd nonsense that has been driving the other side of the debate.
- What could have induced such absurd behaviour?
- The likes of me have given up having opinions about the monarchy: cruel to knock them, when everyone knows they're absurd .
- These notions, as absurd and preposterous as they might seem to us, were taken as gospel truth by millions of pious Christians.
- It's a good example of how absurd people can look when they try to appropriate to themselves a title they have no claim to.
- In my endless pursuit of funny stories about Eskimo words for snow, I've found friends who will send me absurd comics about it, too.
- Their absurd behavior as self-proclaimed reformists is typical of old style vicious politics.
- The level of outrage is absurd : it's front page news and questions have been asked in Parliament.
- I gave her another shut your face look, muttered, ‘You're absurd ,’ and left.
- Running is an absurd sport, for absurd people.
- Charles' fears have rightly been ridiculed as absurd , but he is not alone in expressing such concerns.
- ‘Log’ is a pointless, absurd song, which makes me cry almost every time I hear it.
- The embodiment of this absurd student reaction can be seen in the instances where students threatened legal action if their exams were not marked on time.
- A bizarre, incredibly absurd play which I think failed to hit the mark.
- The reason I was attracted to it in the first place is because people are absurd .
- Does it ever occur to people how absurd they sound as they debate the finer Zen philosophy of Super Mario Brothers?
- In my view, his evidence is patently absurd , unreasonable, and not remotely believable.