ablation - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of ablation in Hindi
- पृथक करना
- अंग काटना
- पृथक करना
- the surgical removal of body tissue. (शरीर के ऊतकों का सर्जिकल हटाने।)
- the removal of snow and ice by melting or evaporation, typically from a glacier or iceberg. (पिघलने या वाष्पीकरण द्वारा बर्फ और बर्फ को हटाना, आमतौर पर एक ग्लेशियर या हिमखंड से।)
the loss of material from a large mass of ice, snow or rock as result of the action of the sun, wind or rain (सूर्य, वायु या वर्षा के कारण बर्फ या चट्टान के बड़े खंड को पहुंची क्षति; अपक्षरण)
- Treatment by surgical excision or physical ablation of the excess tissue may improve cosmetic appearance. (सर्जिकल छांटना या अतिरिक्त ऊतक के शारीरिक पृथक्करण द्वारा उपचार कॉस्मेटिक उपस्थिति में सुधार कर सकता है।)
- Most patients having laser ciliary body ablation need to continue drug treatment. (लेजर सिलिअरी बॉडी एब्लेशन वाले अधिकांश रोगियों को दवा उपचार जारी रखने की आवश्यकता होती है।)
- The stream loads will likely experience almost continual aggradation and ablation . (स्ट्रीम लोड होने की संभावना लगभग निरंतर वृद्धि और अपस्फीति का अनुभव करेगी।)
- Searches were delayed until June, when snow ablation was 90% complete.
- Deceleration of meteorites begins high in the atmosphere where the surface of the incoming body heats up to incandescence causing melting and ablation .
- With newer and safer techniques available, hysteroscopic resection procedures for endometrial ablation are being performed less frequently.
- The most effective thermal protection method for single re-entry vehicles was ablation .
- Conduction of heat to the glacier surface from the air and condensation of water vapour are important variables causing ablation .
- Some slopes are steep and sharply incise ancient surfaces of ablation , as is the case south of PA2 and PA4.
- Potassic minerals were degassed with an argon laser probe using step heating or direct ablation of grains on thin rock sections.
- Treatment for menorrhagia may include hormone therapy, endometrial curettage, endometrial ablation , or hysterectomy.
- Endometrial ablation is the first surgical advance in the treatment of menorrhagia since hysterectomy.
- Radiofrequency ablation is the targeted cautery of cardiac tissue by local application of radiofrequency energy.
- This thing came screaming down through the Martian atmosphere and it underwent some ablation .
- It is on actively moving glacier ice covered by rock debris called ablation or surface moraine.
- Endometrial ablation is a procedure that offers an effective surgical treatment option for women with menorrhagia who want to avoid hysterectomy.
- A glacier forms whenever the accumulation of snow/ice exceeds ablation over a sustained period of time.
- Many surgeons, who require precision in their tissue ablation , prefer the pulsed mode of operation.
- Physicians should discuss risks and benefits of all options, including endometrial ablation and hysterectomy, with each patient.
- All seven patients with diverticula of the CS who were not treated with catheter or surgical ablation eventually died.
- Thermodynamic processes control the growth and ablation of ice.
- It provides an estimate of how much precipitation or temperature change must be invoked to explain the current net ablation of the glacier.
- Thus, if continental ice sheets formed at all, they would have been ablated as the ice age got into high gear.
- Drying winds slowly ablate away the ice from the material, leaving them soft and dry, although still very cold, by the next day.
- The corneal surface epithelium is ablated in this procedure and patients may experience discomfort for 48 hours or more postoperatively.
- As the device is withdrawn, it ablates the swollen vein, completely destroying it.
- The laser beam zaps a pinhead-sized area on the target, ablating or vaporizing it.
- If a high-energy laser pulse of sufficient intensity strikes a piece of orbital debris, a micro-thin layer of material is ablated from the object's surface.